Here’s our lineup of fun Scottsdale events FEB 24-27, 2022. Spring Training? Games delayed. Since ‘there’s no crying in baseball’ — Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own — so many other options are on deck! With high temps 58-76, let’s chase the springtime fun in the sun while we wait for that first pitch! And see lots of FREE and cheap outings for all!
- Spring Training Scottsdale 2022
- Scottsdale Arabian Horse Show 2022
- Scottsdale Movie Date
- Art, Music, Theater and Comedy
- Frank Lloyd Wright’s Taliesin West
- AZ Boardwalk Family Events
- Scottsdale Farmers Markets
- Scottsdale Tours
- Ongoing Scottsdale Outdoor Activities:
- On the Fun Horizon — Plan Ahead So No FOMO!
Spring Training Scottsdale 2022
While you’re anticipating playing ball, here’s your guide to Scottsdale Spring Training! And, how to get your tickets:
- Salt River Fields tickets for D-Backs and Rockies games
- Scottsdale Stadium San Francisco Giants Spring Training tickets
Scottsdale Arabian Horse Show 2022
The 67th annual Scottsdale Arabian Horse Show at WestWorld is in its final stretch this weekend. There’s still time to see the athleticism of these beautiful horses and riders up close, without breaking bones or the bank. FREE parking and tickets as low at $10!
Scottsdale Movie Date
New Features and Classic Films
FRI FEB 24 | SAT FEB 25:
At bat for Moonlight Cinema® at Harkins Camelview Fashion Square rooftop? Two baseball classics! Field of Dreams with Kevin Costner, James Earl Jones, Amy Madigan and Ray Liotta. And on 2nd base —Sandlot, starring Mike Vitar and Patrick Renna. Movies under the stars with blankets, reclining beach chairs and treats!
Also at Harkins this weekend, BlacKkKlansman is showing for Black History Month, with John David Washington and directed by Spike Lee.
Horror fans brace yourselves for The Cursed, Rated R — an 18th century French werewolf movie with Boyd Holbrook, Kelly Reilly, Ailstair Petrie, Roxane Duran, and Áine Rose Daly.
Here’s everything you need to know about Harkins!
And, a unique big-screen chance to see the 1974 Frances Ford Coppola classic film, The Conversation. A ‘masterpiece of societal paranoia in the guise of a techno-thriller.’ Starring Gene Hackman, Harrison Ford, Teri Garr and Cindy Williams.
Greater Phoenix Jewish Film Festival
THU FEB 24 – SUN FEB 27
This is a virtual film project funded in part by a City of Scottsdale – Community Arts Grant. A wide range of movies, for an insightful and inexpensive household viewing experience!
Art, Music, Theater and Comedy
Parking Map and Tips in Old Town
Arrive early for good parking! Here are other fun, safe ways to avoid Old Town traffic snarls, tickets and DUIs: Riding Around Old Town Scottsdale.
Old Town Parking Map
Live Music Daily | Weekly — Downtown | Old Town
- Belle’s Nashville Kitchen — Live music daily
- Rusty Spur Saloon — Since 1951. Live music every day
- Dierks Bentley Whiskey Row — Live music weekly
Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts
- SAT FEB 26, 7-9 PM — ICCA Southwest Collegiate A Capella Vocalists Tickets | MAP
- SUN FEB 27, 7 PM — The Choir of Man — Comedy, Theatre, Pop Tickets | MAP
Talking Stick Resort
- FRI FEB 25, 8 PM — Jake Owen, Country singer/songwriter Tickets | MAP
- SAT FEB 26, 8PM — The Clairvoyants Experience, Magic and Illusion Tickets | MAP
Ravenscroft Jazz in N. Scottsdale
AZ Musicfest Scottsdale Events
Scottsdale Drag Shows
Frank Lloyd Wright’s Taliesin West
AZ Boardwalk Family Events
Scottsdale Farmers Markets
SAT FEB 26
SUN FEB 27
Are you a visitor or homie seeking a little or a lot of adventure? Fun options await your bucket list! Get guidance from local experts who will show you a good time, out in the spectacular Sonoran Desert or in Old Town. Winter and spring are perfect for exploring our many outdoor fun spots and meeting new friends:
- Arizona Desert Mountain Jeep Tours — ‘Scottsdale’s “Original” AZ Desert Mountain Jeep Tours’
- Sonoran Desert Jeep Tour at Sunset
- Kactus Jock Rydables Tours — if you’re goofy, this is your ride!
- Old Town Scottsdale Tours
- Scottsdale Walking Tours Oct – April
- Desert Wolf Tours — ATV tours
- ATV Desert Tours Scottsdale
- Time to Ride Self-guided ATV/UTV tours, Cave Creek
Ongoing Scottsdale Outdoor Activities:
Golf? Oh, yes! How about hiking, strolling or cycling to maximize your outdoor fun for FREE? Here you go — everything you need to know and tables of amenities for fast choices to suit everyone’s wants and needs to seize our sunshine:
- Golf: Table from N. to S. with all the good stuff!
- The Indian Bend Multi-use Trail
- Parks, Playgrounds, Fishing and Dog Parks
- Hiking, Walking, Mountain Biking, Rock Climbing and Horseback Riding
- Scottsdale Cycling and Self-Propelled Wheeling
- Tennis and Pickleball
On the Fun Horizon — Plan Ahead So No FOMO!
Hold on to your hats, as Scottsdale turns up the springtime fun! Check out these big upcoming events and get your tickets. You don’t miss any of these peak Scottsdale experiences:
- Parada Del Sol Rodeo @ WestWorld, MAR 10-13, 2022. Tickets are online only.
- Scottsdale Jazz Festival 2022 @ the Civic Center, April 30. Tickets
Daylight’s burning—let’s go kick up our heels and not miss a minute of our fun Scottsdale events, FEB 24-27!
Scottsdale Lifestyle Blogger
I’m a 5th generation native Arizona gal who loves showing and telling what makes Scottsdale an amazing place to visit and make home! I hope you enjoy our city through my lens, making your own discoveries and memories here!