Fun Scottsdale Events, October 13-16, 2022 — your early weekend is here! Fall is finally back! And with temps in the 80s, we’re heading to Fall Festivals. Fun things to do in Scottsdale means outdoor and indoor events and activities for every age and budget.
Scroll for FREE fun things to do in Scottsdale, like hitting the Indian Bend Wash Greenbelt! Take a FREE ride around town on the Scottsdale Trolley weekdays — don’t sweat it! Take the dogs out to rough-house at the dog parks and make new friends!
- Scottsdale Italian Festival 2022
- OktoberWest Festival 2022
- Scottsdale Movie Date
- Art, Music, Theater and Comedy
- Scottsdale Farmers Markets
- Scottsdale Tours
- Ongoing Scottsdale Outdoor Activities
- Upcoming Events in Scottsdale — Plan Ahead So No FOMO!
Scottsdale Italian Festival 2022
October is Italian Heritage month — coinciding with Columbus Day (aka Indigenous Peoples’ Day) — because Columbus was Italian. Who knew? Who cares as long as we can enjoy a beautiful fall day at Scottsdale’s Italian Festival, sampling Italian food and music?
FREE admission for kids 12 and under! Admission is $10 advance and $20 the day of event.
SAT OCT 15, 11 AM – 9 PM | Tickets
SUN OCT 16, 11 AM – 5 PM | Tickets
OktoberWest Festival 2022
SAT OCT 15, 4 PM – 10 PM | Tickets
Scottsdale Movie Date
New Features and Classic Films
Harkins Camelview Theatre at Fashion Square
FRI OCT 14 | SAT OCT 15 | SUN OCT 16:
Don’t Worry Darling, an atmospheric, stylized Drama/Thriller starring Kiki Layne, Harry Styles, Florence Pugh, Chris Pine, and Gemma Chan. Auteur Olivia Wilde stars and is Director too!
The Good House, a Comedy/Drama featuring Sigourney Weaver and Kevin Kline, set in New England.
The Woman King with Viola Davis, Drama/History.
Art, Music, Theater and Comedy
THU OCT 13, 7 PM – 9 PM: FREE Scottsdale Art Walk in Old Town.
Hit the Marshall Gallery as part of the Art Walk for this special event:
THU OCT 13, 5 PM – 9 PM: A Women’s Art Expo
FRI OCT 15, 11 AM – 3 PM: A Women’s Art Expo
Parking Map and Tips in Old Town
Arrive early for good parking! Here are other fun, safe ways to avoid Old Town traffic snarls, tickets and DUIs: Riding Around Old Town Scottsdale.
Old Town Parking Map
Live Music Daily | Weekly — Downtown | Old Town
- Belle’s Nashville Kitchen — Live music daily
- Rusty Spur Saloon — Since 1951. Live music every day
- Dierks Bentley Whiskey Row — Live music weekly
Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts
- FRI OCT 14, 8 PM — California Guitar Trio with Montréal Guitare Trio, Global | Tickets
- FRI OCT 14, 8 PM — Flamenco Intimo, Dance | Tickets
- SAT OCT 15, 8 PM — Aida Cuevas with Mariachi Aztlán, Global | Tickets
- SAT OCT 15, 8 PM — Flamenco Intimo, Dance | Tickets
Ravenscroft Jazz in N. Scottsdale
FRI OCT 14, 7 – 9:30 PM — $10 — JAZZBIRD NIGHTS: Bob Ravenscroft Trio | MAP
SUN OCT 16, 6 PM – 7:30 PM — FREE — Soul Rest | MAP
Kierland Commons Fall Concert Series 2022
Scottsdale Drag Shows
Scottsdale Farmers Markets
SAT OCT 15
SUN OCT 16
Are you a visitor or homie seeking a little or a lot of adventure? Fun things to do in Scottsdale await your bucket list! Get guidance from local experts who will show you a good time, out in the spectacular Sonoran Desert or in Old Town. Fall is perfect for exploring our many outdoor fun spots and meeting new friends:
- Arizona Desert Mountain Jeep Tours — ‘Scottsdale’s “Original” AZ Desert Mountain Jeep Tours’
- Sonoran Desert Jeep Tour at Sunset
- Kactus Jock Rydables Tours — if you’re goofy, this is your ride!
- Old Town Scottsdale Tours
- Scottsdale Walking Tours Oct – April
- Desert Wolf Tours — ATV tours
- ATV Desert Tours Scottsdale
- Time to Ride Self-guided ATV/UTV tours, Cave Creek
Ongoing Scottsdale Outdoor Activities
More Fun things to do in Scottsdale Outdoors
Top Golf Scottsdale’s Bargain Special:
MON – FRI 10 AM – Noon | $15 per person | Hit unlimited balls!
How about golf, hiking, strolling or cycling to maximize your outdoor fun for FREE? Frisbee golf is free! Here you go — everything you need to know and tables of amenities for fast choices to suit everyone’s wants and needs to seize our sunshine and shade!
NOTE: It’s still quite warm so think about getting outside earlier. Bring plenty of water, wear sunscreen and your hat. Be mindful of your furry friends, plus tiny and older ones getting too hot. Watch where you’re stepping, for rattlesnakes, cacti and rocks — no bites, pokes, sprains or falls to spoil your fun.
- Golf: Table from N. to S. with all the good stuff!
- The Indian Bend Multi-use Trail
- Parks, Playgrounds, Fishing and Dog Parks
- Hiking, Walking, Mountain Biking, Rock Climbing and Horseback Riding
- Scottsdale Cycling and Self-Propelled Wheeling
- Tennis and Pickleball
Upcoming Events in Scottsdale — Plan Ahead So No FOMO!
Check out these upcoming events and get your tickets. So you don’t miss any of these fun things to do in Scottsdale:
- SAT OCT 22 6:20 AM | Salute the Sun Yoga and Meditation @ Orange Sky, 15th Floor | — FREE — Sign-up
- SAT OCT 29, 9 PM | Wicked Ball, Halloween Party | Tickets | MAP
- FRI NOV 25, 7 PM and 10 PM | Ron White, Comedian | Tickets | MAP
- FRI DEC 22, 8 PM | ZZ Top | Tickets | MAP
Daylight’s burning—let’s go kick up our heels and not miss a minute of our fun Scottsdale events October 13-16, 2022!
Scottsdale Lifestyle Blogger
I’m a 5th generation native Arizona gal who loves showing and telling what makes Scottsdale an amazing place to visit and make home! I hope you enjoy our city through my lens, making your own discoveries and memories here!