Fun Scottsdale Events, November 3-6, 2022 — Canal Convergence is back, celebrating 10 years! It’s also time for the Scottsdale Polo Championships. And with, temps in the 60s it’ll be brisk to we homies! Fun things to do in Scottsdale? Lots of outdoor and indoor events — and activities for every age and budget.
Scroll for FREE fun things to do in Scottsdale, like hitting the Indian Bend Wash Greenbelt! Take a FREE ride around town on the Scottsdale Trolley weekdays — don’t sweat it! Take the dogs out to rough-house at the dog parks and make new friends!
- Scottsdale Events November 2022
- Scottsdale Movie Date
- Art, Music, Theater and Comedy
- Scottsdale Farmers Markets
- Scottsdale Tours
- Ongoing Scottsdale Outdoor Activities
- Upcoming Events in Scottsdale — Plan Ahead So No FOMO!
Scottsdale Events November 2022
Canal Convergence 2022 – FREE!
What is Canal Convergence? A free art, light and water outdoor event at the Waterfront in Scottsdale, on the Arizona Canal. Where Downtown meets Old Town at Soleri Plaza. At dusk nightly, the art of technology comes to light. It’s fun for the whole family, or take a friend or 2, furry too — but don’t miss it! From November 4-13:
- FRI NOV 4, 6 – 10 PM
- SAT NOV 5, 6 – 10 PM
- SUN NOV 6, 6 – 9 PM
- MON NOV 7 – THU NOV 10, 6 – 9 PM
- FRI NOV 11, 6 – 10 PM
- SAT NOV 12, 6 – 10 PM
- SUN NOV 13, 6 – 9 PM (Closing Night)
Bentley Scottsdale Polo Championships 2022
Scottsdale Public Library FREE Concert!
- SAT NOV 5, 5 PM – 7:30 PM | — FREE! — Concert for Scottsdale Public Library Cardholders! | Scottsdale Stadium | MAP
- Scottsdale Public Library Cardholder Celebration Event
- Bring your library card or sign up for one online!
Scottsdale Movie Date
New Features and Classic Films
Harkins Camelview Theatre at Fashion Square
FRI NOV 4 | SAT NOV 5 | SUN NOV 6:
Here are my pics this week:
The Return of Tanya Tucker, a documentary about our AZ country music gal, Tanya Tucker, featuring her and Brandi Carlile! To get you in the mood, here’s Tanya’s first hit from age 13, Delta Dawn (c. 1972).
The Banshees of Inishirin, is a drama set beautifully in Ireland, starring Colin Farrell and Brendan Gleeson. Colin looks overly tanned for Ireland, but ever handsome! And, Brendan of The Guard fame looks like you’d best leave him be.
Art, Music, Theater and Comedy
THU NOV 3, 7 PM – 9 PM: FREE Scottsdale Art Walk in Old Town.
Parking Map and Tips in Old Town
Arrive early for good parking! Here are other fun, safe ways to avoid Old Town traffic snarls, tickets and DUIs: Riding Around Old Town Scottsdale.
Old Town Parking Map
Live Music Daily | Weekly — Downtown | Old Town
- Belle’s Nashville Kitchen — Live music daily
- Rusty Spur Saloon — Since 1951. Live music every day
- Dierks Bentley Whiskey Row — Live music weekly
Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts
- FRI NOV 4, 1 PM — Memory Lounge Series 2 — FREE! | Tickets for series
- SUN NOV 6, 3:30 PM — Phoenix Youth Symphony Orchestras | Tickets
Ravenscroft Jazz in N. Scottsdale
SAT NOV 5, 3 – 5 PM | CHAMBER @ RAVENSCROFT: TRIO ZIMBALIST – CURTIS ON TOUR | TICKETS | MAP
Scottsdale Drag Shows
Scottsdale Farmers Markets
SAT NOV 5
SUN NOV 6
Are you a visitor or homie seeking a little or a lot of adventure? Fun things to do in Scottsdale await your bucket list! Get guidance from local experts who will show you a good time, out in the spectacular Sonoran Desert or in Old Town. Fall is perfect for exploring our many outdoor fun spots and meeting new friends:
- Arizona Desert Mountain Jeep Tours — ‘Scottsdale’s “Original” AZ Desert Mountain Jeep Tours’
- Sonoran Desert Jeep Tour at Sunset
- Kactus Jock Rydables Tours — if you’re goofy, this is your ride!
- Old Town Scottsdale Tours
- Scottsdale Walking Tours Oct – April — FREE
- Desert Wolf Tours — ATV tours
- ATV Desert Tours Scottsdale
- Time to Ride Self-guided ATV/UTV tours, Cave Creek
Ongoing Scottsdale Outdoor Activities
More Fun things to do in Scottsdale Outdoors
Top Golf Scottsdale’s Bargain Special:
MON – FRI 10 AM – Noon | $15 per person | Hit unlimited balls!
How about golf, hiking, strolling or cycling to maximize your outdoor fun for FREE? Disc golf is free! Here you go — everything you need to know and tables of amenities for fast choices to suit everyone’s wants and needs to seize our sunshine and shade!
NOTE: Even though it’s cooler, it’s still the desert. Be smart. Bring plenty of water, wear sunscreen, your hat and the right shoes. Be mindful of your furry friends, plus tiny and older ones getting too tired and hot. Watch where you’re stepping, for rattlesnakes, cacti and rocks — no bites, pokes, sprains or falls need to spoil your fun.
- Golf: Table from N. to S. with all the good stuff!
- The Indian Bend Multi-use Trail
- Parks, Playgrounds, Fishing and Dog Parks
- Hiking, Walking, Mountain Biking, Rock Climbing and Horseback Riding
- Scottsdale Cycling and Self-Propelled Wheeling
- Tennis and Pickleball
Upcoming Events in Scottsdale — Plan Ahead So No FOMO!
Check out these upcoming events and get your tickets. So you don’t miss any of these fun things to do in Scottsdale:
- FRI NOV 25, 7 PM and 10 PM | Ron White, Comedian | Tickets | MAP
- FRI DEC 9, 8 PM | The Mavericks, Very Merry Christmas Tour, featuring JD McPherson
- FRI DEC 22, 8 PM | ZZ Top | Tickets | MAP
Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts
- SAT NOV 12, 8 PM | Alan Cumming is Not Acting His Age, Broadway/Comedy | Tickets | MAP
- SAT NOV 18, 8 PM | Matthew Whitaker, Blues/Jazz | Tickets | MAP
Daylight’s burning — let’s go kick up our heels and not miss a minute of our fun Scottsdale events November 3-6, 2022!
Scottsdale Lifestyle Blogger
I’m a 5th generation native Arizona gal who loves showing and telling what makes Scottsdale an amazing place to visit and make home! I hope you enjoy our city through my lens, making your own discoveries and memories here!