Fun Scottsdale events, November 17-20, 2022 means lots of fun things to do in Scottsdale this weekend — including Native American and Arabian Horse events! With temps hovering near 70°, there are lots of outdoor and indoor events — and activities for every age and budget.
Take the dogs out to rough-house at the dog parks and make new friends!
- Scottsdale Events November 2022
- Scottsdale Movie Date
- Art, Music, Theater and Comedy
- Scottsdale Farmers Markets
- Scottsdale Tours
- Ongoing Scottsdale Outdoor Activities
- Upcoming Events in Scottsdale — Plan Ahead So No FOMO!
Scottsdale Events November 2022
Arizona Native Edible Experience
‘Native Chefs from Arizona tribes come together to share their ancestral foods in contemporary dishes, including Arizona-infused cocktails.’ The feasting menu venue is at the amazing Museum of the West.
Native Art Market at Talking Stick
The Native Art Market returns to the Pavilions at Talking Stick — FREE! Enjoy an outdoor Indigenous experience, complete with art, food and performances
SAT NOV 19, 9 AM – 3 PM | MAP
The American Cup Championship Arabian Horse Show — FREE!
Don’t miss this chance to see cowboys, cowgirls, equestrians and their pretty, talented Arabian horses at WestWorld for FREE!
Scottsdale Movie Date
New Features and Classic Films
Harkins Camelview Theatre at Fashion Square
FRI NOV 18 | SAT NOV 19 | SUN NOV 20:
Moonlight Cinema® is back! On the rooftop of Fashion Square, see classic movies under the stars with reclining beach chairs, wireless hi-fi headsets, and treats! Dress warm and BYO Blanket — or buy one there.
FRI NOV 18, 6:30 PM
Friday night’s early show is Return of the Jedi starring Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, Harrison Ford, and Billy Dee Williams.
FRI NOV 18, 9:30 PM
The Friday Night late show is Napoleon Dynamite – Gah! A hilarious 2004 low-budget comedy starring Efren Ramirez, Diedrich Bader, Jon Gries and Jon Heder.
Here are my in-theatre pics this week:
Black Panther: Wakanda Forever starring Winston Duke, Michaela Coel, Mabel Cadena, Dominique Thorne, Alex Livanalli, Letitia Wright, Lupita Nyong’o, Danai Gurira, Martin Freeman, and Tenoch Huerta. Action. Adventure. Drama.
BARDO, False Chronicle of a Handful of Truths, subtitled. Not my pic, but if you’re looking to trip at a movie, this one’s way out there. Starring Omar Leyva, Daniel Giménez Cacho, Griselda Siciliani, Grantham Coleman. Comedy. Drama.
Art, Music, Theater and Comedy
THU NOV 17, 6:30 – 9 PM | FREE! Scottsdale Art Walk in Old Town.
Parking Map and Tips in Old Town
Arrive early for good parking! Here are other fun, safe ways to avoid Old Town traffic snarls, tickets and DUIs: Riding Around Old Town Scottsdale.
Old Town Parking Map
Live Music Daily | Weekly — Downtown | Old Town
- Belle’s Nashville Kitchen — Live music daily
- Rusty Spur Saloon — Since 1951. Live music every day
- Dierks Bentley Whiskey Row — Live music weekly
Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts
- SAT NOV 19, 8 PM | Matthew Whitaker, Blues/Jazz | Tickets
- SUN NOV 20, 7:30 | Altan: Donegal to Scottsdale | Ticket link broken at press time — Guest Services (box office): 480-499-8587 |
Ravenscroft Jazz in N. Scottsdale
Scottsdale Drag Shows
Scottsdale Farmers Markets
SAT NOV 19
Farmers Market North Scottsdale — 9 AM – 1 PM @ Living Water Lutheran Church Troon North. Produce, food trucks, live music and artisans. NOTE: Bring donations for their holiday food and coat drive! | MAP
SUN NOV 20
Farmers Market North Scottsdale — Check link for variable Sunday times @ Blessed Sacrament Roman Catholic Parish. Produce, food trucks, live music and artisans. NOTE: Bring donations for their holiday food and coat drive! MAP
Are you a visitor or homie seeking a little or a lot of adventure? Fun things to do in Scottsdale await your bucket list! Get guidance from local experts who will show you a good time, out in the spectacular Sonoran Desert or in Old Town. Fall is perfect for exploring our many outdoor fun spots and meeting new friends:
- Arizona Desert Mountain Jeep Tours — ‘Scottsdale’s “Original” AZ Desert Mountain Jeep Tours’
- Sonoran Desert Jeep Tour at Sunset
- Kactus Jock Rydables Tours — if you’re goofy, this is your ride!
- Old Town Scottsdale Tours
- Scottsdale Walking Tours Oct – April — FREE
- Desert Wolf Tours — ATV tours
- ATV Desert Tours Scottsdale
- Time to Ride Self-guided ATV/UTV tours, Cave Creek
Ongoing Scottsdale Outdoor Activities
More Fun things to do in Scottsdale Outdoors
Top Golf Scottsdale’s Bargain Special:
MON – FRI 10 AM – Noon | $15 per person | Hit unlimited balls!
How about golf, hiking, strolling or cycling to maximize your outdoor fun for FREE? Disc golf is free! Here you go — everything you need to know and tables of amenities for fast choices to suit everyone’s wants and needs to seize our sunshine and shade!
NOTE: Even though it’s cooler, it’s still the desert. Be smart. Bring plenty of water, wear sunscreen, your hat and the right shoes. Be mindful of your furry friends, plus tiny and older ones getting too tired and hot. Watch where you’re stepping, for rattlesnakes, cacti and rocks — no bites, pokes, sprains or falls need to spoil your fun.
- Golf: Table from N. to S. with all the good stuff!
- The Indian Bend Multi-use Trail
- Parks, Playgrounds, Fishing and Dog Parks
- Hiking, Walking, Mountain Biking, Rock Climbing and Horseback Riding
- Scottsdale Cycling and Self-Propelled Wheeling
- Tennis and Pickleball
Upcoming Events in Scottsdale — Plan Ahead So No FOMO!
Check out these upcoming events and get your tickets. So you don’t miss any of these fun things to do in Scottsdale:
- FRI NOV 25, 7 PM and 10 PM | Ron White, Comedian | Tickets | MAP
- FRI DEC 9, 8 PM | The Mavericks, Very Merry Christmas Tour, featuring JD McPherson
- FRI DEC 22, 8 PM | ZZ Top | Tickets | MAP
Daylight’s burning — let’s go kick up our heels and not miss a minute of our fun Scottsdale events November 17-20, 2022!
Scottsdale Lifestyle Blogger
I’m a 5th generation native Arizona gal who loves showing and telling what makes Scottsdale an amazing place to visit and make home! I hope you enjoy our city through my lens, making your own discoveries and memories here!