Fun Scottsdale Events, March 10-13 2022 to feed your spring fever! How about the Parada Del Sol Rodeo? And, celebrations of Women’s History Month with her stories? With temps ranging from 71-79, here’s your round-up of fun things to do in Scottsdale, sunup to sundown! Let’s bottle that sunshine!
- Scottsdale Rodeo 2022
- Scottsdale Movie Date
- Art, Music, Theater and Comedy
- Scottsdale Farmers Markets
- Scottsdale Tours
- Ongoing Scottsdale Outdoor Activities
- Scottsdale Fun Things Horizon — Plan Ahead So No FOMO!
Scottsdale Rodeo 2022
If you’ve never seen a rodeo, you’re in for a treat! It’s patriotic, with lots of skill and athleticism, of equestrians, horses and bovines. Broncos and bulls, plus calf ropin’ and ridin’ await, plus a concert, rodeo clowns and much more! Don’t like roping or bull riding? Vamoose for a bio break — go get you a Navajo taco, a Coke, and a cowboy or cowgirl (cowwomyn?)!
Scottsdale Movie Date
New Features and Classic Films
Harkins Camelview Theatre at Fashion Square
FRI MAR 11 | SAT MAR 12:
Moonlight Cinema® at Harkins Camelview Fashion Square rooftop classics: Two Heartthrobs and their onscreen paramours! Big Trouble in Little China with Kurt Russell and Kim Cattrall. And, Dirty Dancing with Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey. Movies under the stars with blankets, reclining beach chairs and treats!
Speaking of Moonlight, Twilight’s fandom has 2 star-crossed lovers on different screens:
‘It’s not just a call, it’s a warning,’ The Batman is still reining, with Robert Pattinson and Zoe Kravitz!
Also at Harkins this weekend? Oscar anticipation and our favorite Princess:
Here’s everything you need to know about Harkins!
Art, Music, Theater and Comedy
THU MAR 10, 6:30 PM – 9 PM: FREE Scottsdale Art Walk in Old Town.
Parking Map and Tips in Old Town
Arrive early for good parking! Here are other fun, safe ways to avoid Old Town traffic snarls, tickets and DUIs: Riding Around Old Town Scottsdale.
Old Town Parking Map
Live Music Daily | Weekly — Downtown | Old Town
- Belle’s Nashville Kitchen — Live music daily
- Rusty Spur Saloon — Since 1951. Live music every day
- Dierks Bentley Whiskey Row — Live music weekly
Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts
- FRI MAR 11: 8PM — MOMIX, Dance | Tickets
- SAT MAR 12: 7PM — Irish Whiskeys, Gourmet Eats Sippin’ Series | Tickets
- SAT MAR 12, 8 PM — Women of Broadway | Tickets
- SUN MAR 13, 2 PM — Burn City String Quartet, Classical | Tickets
Ravenscroft Jazz in N. Scottsdale
Scottsdale Drag Shows
Scottsdale Farmers Markets
SAT MAR 5
SUN MAR 6
Are you a visitor or homie seeking a little or a lot of adventure? Fun things to do in Scottsdale await your bucket list! Get guidance from local experts who will show you a good time, out in the spectacular Sonoran Desert or in Old Town. Winter and spring are perfect for exploring our many outdoor fun spots and meeting new friends:
- Arizona Desert Mountain Jeep Tours — ‘Scottsdale’s “Original” AZ Desert Mountain Jeep Tours’
- Sonoran Desert Jeep Tour at Sunset
- Kactus Jock Rydables Tours — if you’re goofy, this is your ride!
- Old Town Scottsdale Tours
- Scottsdale Walking Tours Oct – April
- Desert Wolf Tours — ATV tours
- ATV Desert Tours Scottsdale
- Time to Ride Self-guided ATV/UTV tours, Cave Creek
Ongoing Scottsdale Outdoor Activities
More Fun things to do in Scottsdale Outdoors
How about golf, hiking, strolling or cycling to maximize your outdoor fun for FREE? Here you go — everything you need to know and tables of amenities for fast choices to suit everyone’s wants and needs to seize our sunshine:
- Golf: Table from N. to S. with all the good stuff!
- The Indian Bend Multi-use Trail
- Parks, Playgrounds, Fishing and Dog Parks
- Hiking, Walking, Mountain Biking, Rock Climbing and Horseback Riding
- Scottsdale Cycling and Self-Propelled Wheeling
- Tennis and Pickleball
Scottsdale Fun Things Horizon — Plan Ahead So No FOMO!
Hold on to your hats, as Scottsdale turns up the springtime fun! Check out these big upcoming events and get your tickets. You don’t miss any of these fun things to do in Scottsdale:
- Andrew Dice Clay @ Talking Stick, FRI March 18, 8PM. Tickets
- ARTrageous Gala – Luminescence @ Scottsdale Stadium, SAT April 2, 7PM | Tickets | MAP
- Scottsdale Jazz Festival 2022 @ the Civic Center, SAT April 30. Tickets
Daylight’s burning—let’s go kick up our heels and not miss a minute of our fun Scottsdale events, March 10-13!
Scottsdale Lifestyle Blogger
I’m a 5th generation native Arizona gal who loves showing and telling what makes Scottsdale an amazing place to visit and make home! I hope you enjoy our city through my lens, making your own discoveries and memories here!