Fun Scottsdale events on deck for March 3-6, 2022 include the FREE Scottsdale Persian New Year Festival! At the Waterfront where Downtown meets Old Town. With temps 86-69 and sunny, let’s soak up the sun and the scents of spring as we hit all the fun things to do in Scottsdale this weekend!
- Scottsdale Persian New Year Festival 2022
- Scottsdale Movie Date
- Art, Music, Theater and Comedy
- Artist Nocona Burgess Meet and Greet at Marshall Gallery
- Parking Map and Tips in Old Town
- Live Music Daily | Weekly — Downtown | Old Town
- Living Room Lounge Series W Hotel
- Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts
- Arizona Trolley Dances
- Talking Stick Resort
- Ravenscroft Jazz in N. Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Drag Shows
- Scottsdale Farmers Markets
- Scottsdale Tours
- Ongoing Scottsdale Outdoor Activities
- On the Fun Horizon — Plan Ahead So No FOMO!
Scottsdale Persian New Year Festival 2022
SAT MAR 5, 11AM – 5 PM Scottsdale Persian New Year Festival FREE @ the Waterfront:
Scottsdale Movie Date
New Features and Classic Films
Harkins Camelview Theatre at Fashion Square
FRI MAR 4 | SAT MAR 6:
Moonlight Cinema® at Harkins Camelview Fashion Square rooftop classics: The Big Lebowski with Jeff Bridges and John Goodman. And, Spaceballs with John Candy and Rick Moranis. Movies under the stars with blankets, reclining beach chairs and treats!
Are you ready for the The Batman? It’s here, with Robert Pattinson and Zoe Kravitz! Trivia: John Turturro stars in both the Big Lebowski and The Batman.
Here’s everything you need to know about Harkins!
Art, Music, Theater and Comedy
Artist Nocona Burgess Meet and Greet at Marshall Gallery
THU MAR 3, 5 PM – 9 PM AND,
Parking Map and Tips in Old Town
Arrive early for good parking! Here are other fun, safe ways to avoid Old Town traffic snarls, tickets and DUIs: Riding Around Old Town Scottsdale.
Old Town Parking Map
Live Music Daily | Weekly — Downtown | Old Town
- Belle’s Nashville Kitchen — Live music daily
- Rusty Spur Saloon — Since 1951. Live music every day
- Dierks Bentley Whiskey Row — Live music weekly
Live music, nightclub vibe — ‘Gather, connect, play and remix!’ FREE or VIP Reservations: 602 405 0099:
- THU MAR 3, 9PM-Midnight
- FRI MAR 4, 9PM-Midnight
- SAT MAR 5, 9PM-Midnight
Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts
Arizona Trolley Dances
An outdoor dance event to enjoy our spring weather and beautiful Downtown | Old Town Scottsdale! You’ll take a trolley tour around the city to see short performances by the Movement Source Dance Company in our epic landmarks and public art spaces!
- FRI MAR 4: 5PM, 6PM, 7PM — Arizona Trolley Dances Tickets
- SAT MAR 5: 11AM, 12PM, 1PM, 2PM Arizona Trolley Dances Tickets
- SAT MAR 5, 5:30 PM — DC Dance AZ Presents Wizards | Tickets | MAP
- SUN MAR 6 2-4PM — Charles Lewis Quintet plus Alice Tatum — Jazz and Blues | Tickets | MAP
- SUN MAR 6, 7:30PM — Jazz at Lincoln Center Presents: Songs We Love | Tickets
Talking Stick Resort
Ravenscroft Jazz in N. Scottsdale
Scottsdale Drag Shows
Scottsdale Farmers Markets
SAT MAR 5
SUN MAR 6
Are you a visitor or homie seeking a little or a lot of adventure? Fun things to do in Scottsdale await your bucket list! Get guidance from local experts who will show you a good time, out in the spectacular Sonoran Desert or in Old Town. Winter and spring are perfect for exploring our many outdoor fun spots and meeting new friends:
- Arizona Desert Mountain Jeep Tours — ‘Scottsdale’s “Original” AZ Desert Mountain Jeep Tours’
- Sonoran Desert Jeep Tour at Sunset
- Kactus Jock Rydables Tours — if you’re goofy, this is your ride!
- Old Town Scottsdale Tours
- Scottsdale Walking Tours Oct – April
- Desert Wolf Tours — ATV tours
- ATV Desert Tours Scottsdale
- Time to Ride Self-guided ATV/UTV tours, Cave Creek
Ongoing Scottsdale Outdoor Activities
More Fun things to do in Scottsdale Outdoors
How about golf, hiking, strolling or cycling to maximize your outdoor fun for FREE? Here you go — everything you need to know and tables of amenities for fast choices to suit everyone’s wants and needs to seize our sunshine:
- Golf: Table from N. to S. with all the good stuff!
- The Indian Bend Multi-use Trail
- Parks, Playgrounds, Fishing and Dog Parks
- Hiking, Walking, Mountain Biking, Rock Climbing and Horseback Riding
- Scottsdale Cycling and Self-Propelled Wheeling
- Tennis and Pickleball
On the Fun Horizon — Plan Ahead So No FOMO!
Hold on to your hats, as Scottsdale turns up the springtime fun! Check out these big upcoming events and get your tickets. You don’t miss any of these peak Scottsdale experiences:
- Parada Del Sol Rodeo @ WestWorld, MAR 10-13, 2022. Tickets are online only.
- Best Picture Film Fest @ Harkins, MAR 11-24. Tickets
- Andrew Dice Clay @ Talking Stick, FRI March 18, 8PM. Tickets
- Scottsdale Jazz Festival 2022 @ the Civic Center, April 30. Tickets
Daylight’s burning—let’s go kick up our heels and not miss a minute of our fun Scottsdale events, March 3-6!
Scottsdale Lifestyle Blogger
I’m a 5th generation native Arizona gal who loves showing and telling what makes Scottsdale an amazing place to visit and make home! I hope you enjoy our city through my lens, making your own discoveries and memories here!