Scottsdale Western Week is Back in the Saddle Again! Ride over to Old Town for the 68th Annual Parada Del Sol, Hashknife Pony Express Ride, Indian Festival and many more fun Scottsdale events, FEB 3-6, 2022! Temps are sunny, in the mid-60s – low-70s.
- Scottsdale Western Week
- Thursday, FEB 3 – Sunday, FEB 6, 2022
- Table of Scottsdale Western Week 2022 Events
- More Western Week Events
- Parking Map and Tips
- More Western and Non-Western Events
- Music, Theater and Comedy
- Scottsdale Movie Date
- Scottsdale Farmer’s Markets
- Scottsdale Tours
- Ongoing Scottsdale Outdoor activities:
- On the Fun Horizon — Plan Ahead So No FOMO!
- Spring Training Scottsdale 2022
Scottsdale Western Week
Thursday, FEB 3 – Sunday, FEB 6, 2022
Scottsdale Western Week 2022 gets into full swing this weekend! Here’s a list of all the events. And, I created this nifty table to make it easy to hit the trail. There are lots of FREE events, including the Best Museum of the West, right here in the West’s Most Western Town!
Table of Scottsdale Western Week 2022 Events
Scottsdale Western Week Schedule
FEB 3 - FEB 6, 2022
THU, FEB 3 6:30 PM - 9 PM
Gold Palette Art Walk - Western Spirit
FRI, FEB 4 11 AM - 1 PM
FRI, FEB 4 9:30 AM - 5 PM
SAT, FEB 5 9:30 AM - 5 PM
SAT, FEB 5
Parade and Festival
10 AM - 12 PM
12 PM - 4 PM
Block Party in Historic Old Town. Music, food trucks, etc.
SAT, FEB 5 9 AM - 4 PM
SUN, FEB 6 10 AM - 4 PM
Brown and 1st Street
More Western Week Events
TH FEB 3 — Sunday, FEB 6 — Puzzle Rides Wild West Heist
TH FEB 3 — Sunday, FEB 6 — Light and Legacy: The Art and Techniques of Edward Curtis — Museum of the West.
SAT FEB 5 — Arizona Native Experience @ Western Spirit Museum, cocktails, food, and performances.
Parking Map and Tips
Arrive early for good parking! Here are other fun ways to avoid Old Town traffic snarls: Riding Around Old Town Scottsdale.
Old Town Parking Map
More Western and Non-Western Events
Here’s what else is in the starting gate this week, Western and other!
Street Eats Food Truck Festival
SAT FEB 5 and SUN FEB 6 — Salt River Fields Arena, 11 AM -5 PM
Music, Theater and Comedy
- Belle’s Nashville Kitchen — Live music daily, not just during Western Week!
- Rusty Spur Saloon — Since 1951. Psychobilly Rodeo sounds fun! Live music every day
- Dierks Bentley Whiskey Row — Live music weekly
- FRI FEB 4—FREE! Ravenscroft JAZZBIRD NIGHTS — David Friesen Circle 3 Trio, 6 PM
- FRI FEB 4 — The Sun Punchers, 8 PM — a ‘Live and Local’ concert at Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts
- SAT FEB 5 — Hollywood Medium with Tyler Henry at Talking Stick Resort
- SAT FEB 5 — Adult Prom of the Decades @ Wasted Grain in Old Town
- SAT FEB 5 — Diva Royale Drag Queen Show @ 4434 N Saddlebag Trail in Old Town
Desert Stages Theatre at Fashion Square:
- FEB: FRI 2/4 – SAT 2/5: Neil Simon’s JAKE’S WOMEN @ 7:30 PM
- SUN 2/6: BONNIE & CLYDE @ 2 PM
Scottsdale Movie Date
FRI FEB 4 and SAT FEB 5:
Moonlight Cinema® at Harkins Camelview Fashion Square rooftop — classics for Black History Month — Coming to America, starring Eddy Murphy and Black Panther with Chadwick Boseman. Movies under the stars with blankets, reclining beach chairs and treats!
The NEW Landmark Quarter Scottsdale Theater is now open. Landmark is featuring Moonfall and Harkins opens Jackass Forever.
Scottsdale Farmer’s Markets
SAT FEB 5
Farmers Market North Scottsdale — 9 AM – 1 PM @ Living Water Lutheran Church Troon North. Produce, food trucks, live music and artisans
Old Town Farmers Market — 8 AM to 1 PM. Lots of great food, entertainment, artisanal fare, and people and dog watching!
SUN FEB 6
Farmers Market North Scottsdale — 9 AM – 1 PM @ DC Ranch, The Village Health Club . Produce, food trucks, live music and artisans
Are you a visitor or homie seeking a little or a lot of adventure? Fun options await your bucket list! Get guidance from local experts who will show you a good time, out in the spectacular Sonoran Desert or in Old Town. Winter and spring are perfect for exploring our many outdoor fun spots and meeting new friends:
- Arizona Desert Mountain Jeep Tours — ‘Scottsdale’s “Original” AZ Desert Mountain Jeep Tours’
- Sonoran Desert Jeep Tour at Sunset
- Kactus Jock Rydables Tours
- Old Town Scottsdale Tours
- Scottsdale Walking Tours Oct – April
- Desert Wolf Tours — ATV tours
- ATV Desert Tours Scottsdale
Ongoing Scottsdale Outdoor activities:
Golf? Oh, yes! How about hiking, strolling or cycling to maximize your outdoor fun for FREE? Here you go — everything you need to know and tables of amenities for fast choices to suit everyone’s wants and needs to seize our sunshine:
- Golf: Table from N. to S. with all the good stuff!
- The Indian Bend Multi-use Trail
- Parks, Playgrounds, Fishing and Dog Parks
- Hiking, Walking, Mountain Biking, Rock Climbing and Horseback Riding
- Scottsdale Cycling and Self-Propelled Wheeling
- Tennis and Pickleball
On the Fun Horizon — Plan Ahead So No FOMO!
Hold on to your hats, as Scottsdale turns up the springtime fun! Fast cars, horses, baseballs and golf’s ‘Greatest Show on Grass,’ are heating up for you. Check out these big upcoming events and get your tickets. You don’t miss any of these peak Scottsdale experiences:
- Waste Management People’s Phoenix Open FEB 7-13th, 2022 February 7th and 8th are FREE General Admission days, courtesy Ford Free Days!
- Scottsdale Arabian Horse Show FEB 17-27th, 2022 at Westworld. Ticket info
- Parada Del Sol Rodeo @ WestWorld, MAR 10-13, 2022
Spring Training Scottsdale 2022
It’s time to get your tickets!
- MLB 4 College Baseball Tournament, FRI Feb 18 – SUN FEB 20, 2022
- Salt River Fields tickets for D-Backs and Rockies games
- Scottsdale Stadium San Francisco Giants Spring Training tickets
Daylight’s burning! Let’s get out there and enjoy these fun Scottsdale events in FEB 2022!
Scottsdale Lifestyle Blogger
I’m a 5th generation native Arizona gal who loves showing and telling what makes Scottsdale an amazing place to visit and make home! I hope you enjoy our city through my lens, making your own discoveries and memories here!