The Scottsdale Arabian Horse Show 2022 rides into town, kicking off our fun Scottsdale events for FEB 17-20, 2022. We’re also warming up for MLB College and Spring Training Baseball. With temps in the 70s, here’s your fun rundown — sunup to sundown! And, many FREE Scottsdale events too!
- Scottsdale Arabian Horse Show 2022
- Spring Training Scottsdale 2022
- Scottsdale Movie Date
- Art, Music, Theater and Comedy
- AZ Boardwalk Family Events
- Scottsdale Farmers Markets
- Scottsdale Tours
- Ongoing Scottsdale Outdoor Activities:
- On the Fun Horizon — Plan Ahead So No FOMO!
Scottsdale Arabian Horse Show 2022
Fun fact: My mom worked for Brusally Arabians, one of the earliest Arab horse ranches, owned by Ed and Ruth Tweed. Together with the Wrigley’s and McCormick’s, they co-founded the All-Arabian Horse Show.
From 50 horses at first to ~ 2,400 now, top owners, trainers and breeders from around the world compete to show off and sell this regal breed. The pageantry of talents combined in horses, riders, breeders and trainers is not to be missed.
Let’s celebrate the First Annual National Arabian Horse Day on SAT FEB 19!
TUES, FEB 22 — All Day — Military Appreciation Day, with Free admission to all veterans + their families with credentials.
FRI, FEB 25 — Evening Performance — Free Family Fun Night!
Spring Training Scottsdale 2022
It’s time to get your tickets! MLB College Baseball is here!
- FRI FEB 18 – SUN FEB 20 — MLB 4 College Baseball Tournament
- Salt River Fields tickets for D-Backs and Rockies games
- Scottsdale Stadium San Francisco Giants Spring Training tickets
Scottsdale Movie Date
FRI FEB 18 | SAT FEB 19:
Moonlight Cinema® at Harkins Camelview Fashion Square rooftop — classics Breakfast at Tiffany’s with Audrey Hepburn and George Peppard, and Remember the Titans with Denzel Washington. Movies under the stars with blankets, reclining beach chairs and treats!
New Feature Films
At Harkins this weekend, Harriet is showing for Black History Month, with Cynthia Erivo and Leslie Odom, Jr. Buddy movie Dog with Channing Tatum and action/thriller Uncharted with Mark Wahlberg and Antonio Banderas are also playing.
Here’s everything you need to know about Harkins!
Art, Music, Theater and Comedy
Parking Map and Tips in Old Town
Arrive early for good parking! Here are other fun, safe ways to avoid Old Town traffic snarls, tickets and DUIs: Riding Around Old Town Scottsdale.
Old Town Parking Map
Live Music Daily | Weekly — Downtown | Old Town
- Belle’s Nashville Kitchen — Live music daily
- Rusty Spur Saloon — Since 1951. Live music every day
- Dierks Bentley Whiskey Row — Live music weekly
Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts
- FRI FEB 18, 8 PM — Small Island Big Song — Indigenous, Roots, World music — Tickets
- SAT FEB 19, 8 PM — Jeremy Jordan with Seth Rudetsky — Broadway, Tickets
- SUN FEB 20, 4 PM — ASU Faculty Chamber Music and ASU Wind Ensemble — Classical, Tickets, Live and Livestream
Desert Stages Theatre at Fashion Square
- SAT FEB 19, 7:30 PM ABBAFAB The #1 Tribute to ABBA! Tickets
Ravenscroft Jazz in N. Scottsdale
FRI FEB 18, 6 PM — FREE — JAZZBIRD NIGHTS: IOANNIS GOUDELIS TRIO
AZ Musicfest Scottsdale Events
Scottsdale Drag Shows
FRI FEB 18 | SAT FEB 19, 7 PM | SUN FEB 20, 1:30 PM — Diva Royale Drag Queen Show
SAT FEB 19 | SUN FEB 20, 1:30 — Illusions the Drag Queen Brunch Show
AZ Boardwalk Family Events
SAT FEB 19 — FREE — Petpalooza @ AZ Boardwalk, 10 AM – 2 PM
SUN FEB 20, 11 AM – 2 PM — Magic of Music and Butterflies @ Butterfly Wonderland
SUN FEB 20, 12 PM — The Buzz About Bees @ Butterfly Wonderland
Scottsdale Farmers Markets
SAT FEB 19
Old Town Farmers Market — 8 AM – 1 PM. Lots of great food, entertainment, artisanal fare, and people and dog watching!
SUN FEB 20
Are you a visitor or homie seeking a little or a lot of adventure? Fun options await your bucket list! Get guidance from local experts who will show you a good time, out in the spectacular Sonoran Desert or in Old Town. Winter and spring are perfect for exploring our many outdoor fun spots and meeting new friends:
- Arizona Desert Mountain Jeep Tours — ‘Scottsdale’s “Original” AZ Desert Mountain Jeep Tours’
- Sonoran Desert Jeep Tour at Sunset
- Kactus Jock Rydables Tours — if you’re goofy, this is your ride!
- Old Town Scottsdale Tours
- Scottsdale Walking Tours Oct – April
- Desert Wolf Tours — ATV tours
- ATV Desert Tours Scottsdale
Ongoing Scottsdale Outdoor Activities:
Golf? Oh, yes! How about hiking, strolling or cycling to maximize your outdoor fun for FREE? Here you go — everything you need to know and tables of amenities for fast choices to suit everyone’s wants and needs to seize our sunshine:
- Golf: Table from N. to S. with all the good stuff!
- The Indian Bend Multi-use Trail
- Parks, Playgrounds, Fishing and Dog Parks
- Hiking, Walking, Mountain Biking, Rock Climbing and Horseback Riding
- Scottsdale Cycling and Self-Propelled Wheeling
- Tennis and Pickleball
On the Fun Horizon — Plan Ahead So No FOMO!
Hold on to your hats, as Scottsdale turns up the springtime fun! Check out these big upcoming events and get your tickets. You don’t miss any of these peak Scottsdale experiences:
- Parada Del Sol Rodeo @ WestWorld, MAR 10-13, 2022. Tickets are online only.
- Scottsdale Jazz Festival 2022 @ the Civic Center, April 30. Tickets
Daylight’s burning—let’s go kick up our heels and not miss a minute of our fun Scottsdale events, FEB 17-20!
Scottsdale Lifestyle Blogger
I’m a 5th generation native Arizona gal who loves showing and telling what makes Scottsdale an amazing place to visit and make home! I hope you enjoy our city through my lens, making your own discoveries and memories here!