Golf’s ‘Greatest Show on Grass,’ the WM Phoenix Open is in full swing, plus Super Bowl LVI Sunday, Valentine’s Day and lots of other fun Scottsdale Events, for FEB 10-13 2022! Spring fever high temps—79-81 degrees, are par for all things sunny, with romantic moon-and-candle-lit activities too!
- The Phoenix Open in Scottsdale, FEB 9-12
- Valentine’s | Galentine’s Events
- Scottsdale Movie Date
- Art, Music, Theater and Comedy
- Super Bowl Sunday at Talking Stick
- Scottsdale Farmer’s Markets
- Scottsdale Tours
- Ongoing Scottsdale Outdoor Activities:
- On the Fun Horizon — Plan Ahead So No FOMO!
- Spring Training Scottsdale 2022
The Phoenix Open in Scottsdale, FEB 9-12
Here’s your schedule of events at the WM Phoenix and Peoples’ Open, for serious golf, raucous partying, or good, clean fun with no hangover!
TH FEB 10 – SUN FEB 13, 12 noon – 5 PM — Get FREE Rides from Scottsdale Quarter Mall to the Phoenix Open! Parking at the ‘Open’ is a beast. Driving tipsy and crossing busy streets is dangerous — be safe and get a fun, free ride!
Here’s my scoop on Scottsdale’s Golfing Paradise, with a table of all clubs, courses and amenities—N-S. From swanky to no frills, snag your tee time and get out there for a gorgeous Scottsdale sunrise and sunset after a great day of golf!
Valentine’s | Galentine’s Events
FRI/SAT FEB 11/12, 4 – 6PM: Southwest Hearts and Howls Date Night @ Southwest Wildlife Conservation Center — sparking cider, treats, and a tour, featuring wildlife mating rituals!
FRI FEB 11, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM: Valentine’s Date Night Painting Class @ Butterfly Wonderland
SAT FEB 12, 7 PM: Illusions the Drag Queen Show Scottsdale, 4280 N Drinkwater Blvd #100
FRI/SAT FEB 11/12, 8 PM: Hunk-O-Mania Male Revue Strippers Show for the ladies!
SAT FEB 12, 11 AM – 3 PM: FREE 2nd Annual Valentine’s Festival @ the Arizona Boardwalk
Scottsdale Movie Date
FRI FEB 11 | SAT FEB 12:
Moonlight Cinema® at Harkins Camelview Fashion Square rooftop — classics The Notebook with Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams and The Princess Bride with Cary Elwes, Robin Wright and Billy Crystal. Movies under the stars with blankets, reclining beach chairs and treats!
SUN FEB 13 — Galentine’s Movie Date, Magic Mike with Mathew McConaughey and Channing Tatum!
New Feature Films
Marry Me with Jennifer Lopez and Owen Wilson is playing for Valentine’s Day.
Landmark Quarter Scottsdale Theater offers a family friendly feature, The Wolf and the Lion.
Art, Music, Theater and Comedy
TH FEB 10: Scottsdale Art Walk 6:30 PM – 9 PM MAP
Live Music Daily | Weekly
- Belle’s Nashville Kitchen — Live music daily, not just during Western Week!
- Rusty Spur Saloon — Since 1951. Live music every day
- Dierks Bentley Whiskey Row — Live music weekly
Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts
- FRI FEB 11, 8 PM — Mardi Gras Mambo featuring Dirty Dozen Brass Band and Nathan & the Zydeco Cha-Chas, Jazz/Blues, 8 PM, Tickets
- SAT FEB 12, 7 PM — Pretty in Pink, Sip Valentine’s Day cocktails in all shades of pink! Tickets
- SUN FEB 13, 4 PM — Scottsdale Philharmonic, Tickets
Desert Stages Theatre at Fashion Square: BONNIE & CLYDE
- SAT FEB 12 @ 2 PM and 7:30 PM
- SUN FEB 13 @ 2 PM
Super Bowl Sunday at Talking Stick
SUN FEB 13, 2PM — Big Game Viewing Party — The Bengals v. the Rams with Roc and Manuch! First come, first served.
Scottsdale Farmer’s Markets
SAT FEB 12
Farmers Market North Scottsdale — 9 AM – 1 PM @ Living Water Lutheran Church Troon North. Produce, food trucks, live music and artisans
Old Town Farmers Market — 8 AM to 1 PM. Lots of great food, entertainment, artisanal fare, and people and dog watching!
SUN FEB 13
Farmers Market North Scottsdale — 9 AM – 1 PM @ DC Ranch, The Village Health Club . Produce, food trucks, live music and artisans
Are you a visitor or homie seeking a little or a lot of adventure? Fun options await your bucket list! Get guidance from local experts who will show you a good time, out in the spectacular Sonoran Desert or in Old Town. Winter and spring are perfect for exploring our many outdoor fun spots and meeting new friends:
- Arizona Desert Mountain Jeep Tours — ‘Scottsdale’s “Original” AZ Desert Mountain Jeep Tours’
- Sonoran Desert Jeep Tour at Sunset
- Kactus Jock Rydables Tours
- Old Town Scottsdale Tours
- Scottsdale Walking Tours Oct – April
- Desert Wolf Tours — ATV tours
- ATV Desert Tours Scottsdale
Ongoing Scottsdale Outdoor Activities:
Golf? Oh, yes! How about hiking, strolling or cycling to maximize your outdoor fun for FREE? Here you go — everything you need to know and tables of amenities for fast choices to suit everyone’s wants and needs to seize our sunshine:
- Golf: Table from N. to S. with all the good stuff!
- The Indian Bend Multi-use Trail
- Parks, Playgrounds, Fishing and Dog Parks
- Hiking, Walking, Mountain Biking, Rock Climbing and Horseback Riding
- Scottsdale Cycling and Self-Propelled Wheeling
- Tennis and Pickleball
On the Fun Horizon — Plan Ahead So No FOMO!
Hold on to your hats, as Scottsdale turns up the springtime fun! Fast cars, horses, baseballs and golf’s ‘Greatest Show on Grass,’ are heating up for you. Check out these big upcoming events and get your tickets. You don’t miss any of these peak Scottsdale experiences:
- Scottsdale Arabian Horse Show FEB 17-27th, 2022 at Westworld. Ticket info
- Parada Del Sol Rodeo @ WestWorld, MAR 10-13, 2022
Spring Training Scottsdale 2022
It’s time to get your tickets!
- MLB 4 College Baseball Tournament, FRI Feb 18 – SUN FEB 20, 2022
- Salt River Fields tickets for D-Backs and Rockies games
- Scottsdale Stadium San Francisco Giants Spring Training tickets
Daylight’s burning—let’s share the love and not miss a minute of our fun Scottsdale events, FEB 10-13!
Scottsdale Lifestyle Blogger
I’m a 5th generation native Arizona gal who loves showing and telling what makes Scottsdale an amazing place to visit and make home! I hope you enjoy our city through my lens, making your own discoveries and memories here!